Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the competent organ to take the most important decisions from an economic / strategic point of view or in terms of structural and/or functional impact on the operation of the Foundation.
During the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Enrica Amiotti Foundation on June 23rd 2020, on the occasion of the start of the new three-year period 2020-2022, the corporate offices were renewed:
Were unanimously elected as President Dr. Enrico Amiotti and as Vice-President prof. Giovanni Fattore.
The Board expressed its warmest thanks and grateful appreciation to the former President, prof. Bruno Lamborghini, who led the Foundation in the previous three years and who remains a member of the Board.
The Board of Directors of the Enrica Amiotti Foundation is constituted as follows:
The Presidents of the Enrica Amiotti Foundation, since its constitution until today:
- Giuseppe M. de Francesco (1970-’72 e 1976-’78)
- Silvio Ranzi (1973-’75)
- Alfonso Giordano (1979-’84)
- Giancarlo Bolognesi (1985-’90)
- Luigi Amerio (1991-‘96)
- Antonio Padoa Schioppa (1997-2002)
- Emilio Gatti (2003-’05)
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio (2006)
- Antonio Padoa Schioppa (2007-2010)
- Giannantonio Sacchi Landriani (2011)
- Gianpiero Sironi (2012 – 2017)
- Bruno Lamborghini (2017 – 2020)
- Enrico Amiotti (2020 – …)
Until the statutory revision of 2013, the Presidents of the Enrica Amiotti Foundation coincided with the Presidents of the Istituto Lombardo Accademia di Scienze e Lettere.
The Lombard Institute (first President: Alessandro Volta) has a bicentennial tradition of alternating the academic origin of its Presidents between scientific disciplines and humanities. Professor de Francesco – Rector Emeritus of the State University of Milan – shared with the Founder Luigi Amiotti the phases of defining the objectives and statutes and the first steps of the Enrica Amiotti Foundation, established in 1968 and which obtained the recognition as legal persona in 1970.
The representatives of the Amiotti family on the Board of Directors of the Foundation were:
- Luigi Amiotti – Fondatore (1970-‘82)
- Giovanni Battista Amiotti (1982-‘94)
- Enrico L. Amiotti (dal 1994)